Pages

Friday, September 4, 2026

Season of Scenery - Underhive Rising

        I have mostly been chipping away at these risers after work in the evening or quickly cutting, sanding and gluing pieces to while my 5 year old daughter is playing in the yard or taking her time getting into the car for our next activity. 

    Anyways, back to all things seasonal, these 3 inch sheets of insulation foam have been cut and decorated to fit right into the seediest underbelly of the Underhive. I might make a few more as I have lots of foam left to use. I have one idea to make a bridge using large pipes and wires to cross vast toxic waste rivers.












    I was going to go for the classic necromunda cardboard terrain look of blue hues, but I had already finished the brown riser and thought it would detracted from the colour shock of my other terrain. That said, I did go colour crazy with the second riser. Maybe next time. 

Next on the Hobby Desk

    I have started making posters for another One Page Rules Demo day for October. Hopefully throwing up posters and making a facebook group will help this event be more populated. I was debating doing more indie skirmish games, or get a Mordheim scene going here. This might still happen, but I'd need more terrain for most of these games, better to focus on what I have right now. So more necromunda modesl and terrain will surely be up next.

1 comment:

  1. Both risers look fantastic, and I like the different colors, gives off different gang colors for each level.
    Hope the demo days go well for you.

    ReplyDelete