Sunday, April 23, 2023

Aquatic Plant Terrain

     On my hobby journey, I have acquired many plastic aquatic plants for use as terrain. Krazy bins has been a good source for bulk amounts of 'terrain potential'. Three bucks for a medium bag of rubber tubes! Hells ya! Another three for a large bag of aquarium plastic plants? Don't mind if I do!

    So after collecting dust for sometime, they are now glued down to CDs and painted. Behold! My terrain for underwater/ alien planets!

    
    Took them out on my official studio transfer canvas, of course Stan Lee really want to make a cameo for scale.



    The snake skeleton was from dollarama, probably around Halloween, I figured this planet had chemicals in the atmosphere that would bleach the bones.

Next on the Hobby Desk

    After pushing it to the side for several projects, I have a character of the month done....and it's almost May.

1 comment:

  1. Very effective terrain, looks perfect, and at a very reasonable price too.

    ReplyDelete