It's now early August, here is what I have finished over July. I have been busy assembling more of my scratch build terrain in my garage, but they are still a ways off.
Here are the new additions, for the scratch built terrain. Since it was nice out I took out all of my pieces that were in the garage.
![]() |
| Possibilities with the new terrain |
![]() |
| Playing around with board layout |
Slowly, I am getting through more of my Heroquest terrain, I since painted and washed the rest of the open doors, but I will show them off once more stuff is painted.
Setting up my terrain on my two black storage containers and a piece of styrofoam, I realized something I am lacking, height. Though the structures are tall, once placed half a foot off the ground, it does add some creative depth to the terrain. I have several pieces of styrofoam horded strategically procured from work for risers and background set dressing.
Next on the Hobby Desk
I have started making risers, more buildings. I also have some vehicles, just debating about what colours to use on it. With my frequent trips to my local Value Village thrift store, I have several toys to convert into ork, buggies and trucks, not sure if they will make it onto the painting table with all the other stuff I am trying to fit in, but they do seem like they would be fun.







Excellent progress on the scenery.
ReplyDelete