Saturday, May 26, 2018

Garden of Nurgle

     After playing a few small scale battles with my putrid blightkings, I decided to give them a coat of paint. These models are amazing sculpts. I was a bit nervous about starting them, heck I even finished my Start Collecting Pestilence box then begin 5 of the disease ridden warriors.



When I start a project, the most daunting task is figuring out how to paint skin tones. (It does help that I can make it gross and messy for my nurgle army). Next batch of blightkings (10 more to go!), I'll try out a light green skin.


The Feculent Gnarlmaw is a key terrain piece for any nurgle army. It doesn't come with a base, but the feature is about 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. Making a wire tree was fairly easy and I tried out Cloth Mache on this particular piece. Adding a few nurglings and some other nurgle bits and you got yourself a garden worthy of the grandpapa himself.



With one terrain piece under my belt, I might make a few more Feculent Gnarlmaws to speed up my Nurgle Army! (Lord knows they need it!) Let me know what you think of it and any advice for my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment