Friday, January 7, 2022

Regifting 2021

     Some of the painting that I finished over the last quarter of the year fell by the way side. So I present to you my rewrap up of 2021, painting edition. 


    First off, honourable mentions. The Goliath big baddie was almost done, which would have finished off the enemies in the core set (still two more heroes to paint).  The gender swap drifter is from a character expansion pack, a more respectable character then the "Saloon Girl" that is in the base set. I do enjoy that Flying Frog Productions has made the effort to create alternate genders for all their heroes. Even if you don't want to buy them all, they still have character sheets of them that can be printed off. 


    Did anyone ask for more Heroclix repaints? Well too bad, that's what I got. Mostly X-men, with a random gorilla minion thrown in, which will go good with the Gorilla Grodd I just picked up, along with several more mono pose monkeys.

    Next we have the Shadows of Brimstone monsters, I had some heroes pictures from the front, but I must have deleted them from the phone due to poor lighting. Ooops! Oh well, there will be a group shot of them all soon.

Just your regular spiders

with sharp teeth!

Stranglers

Night Terrors

Time for some dynamite!

    Looking at my painted vs purchased is not very good this year. I have painted 105 figures, against the 476 I had bought! Yikes! Definitely going to cut back on those old model lots that I find. 

Next on the Hobby Desk

    Alright, 2021, is official over on this blog, let's welcome 2022!

2 comments:

  1. You had a busy year - like, outside of hobbying - baby moving taking care of parents... Getting 105 minis painted is quite an accomplishment!

    Thos monsters all look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim! We are just traveling to spend time with Rachel's parents as much as we can, down the road it might more of a care aid situation.

      I am pretty excited to play shadows of Brimstone with painted minis, I have hording a bunch of expansions to add to the creep minions and bosses.

      Delete