Monday, April 27, 2020

Manoroshi no akuma




Manoroshi no akuma, the phantom demons, when someone wants to join these bandits, they must choose a new name. This marks their birth as a bandit, a new life without the baggage of their old one. Their loyalty is to the gang.

Some members will be hired on as extra hands to defend important individuals or transport cargo, but this is a front to gain trust within higher circles of society. Planning one large pay off robbery before leaving without a trace.

I ordered some basing grass, but not sure if I'll actually use it, as it's darker then the older GW basing I used on the bamboo terrain.



Game Aids for Ronin 93 points
Daichi - (meaning great Intelligence) Katana, no armour, one extra skill (21 pts)

Kiyoshi- (meaning Soundless) Yumi, no armour, one extra skill (24 pts)

Tatsuo- (meaning masculine dragon) Katana, no armour, 3 extra skills (25 pts)

Sota- (meaning sudden, grand sound of the wind) Teppo, light armour (23 pts)


Seems a bit weird to have no armour on most of these bandits, but with how they are dressed they really don't have much on them. Sato has a Mino raincoat, which I considered light armour, but probably wouldn't protect against much now that I looked it up.

The three extra bandits could be added if I wiggle some titles around, being bandits they can only have a rank 2 member if they have more rank 0 or 1 and only one rank 3, but for first games, I think 4 will be good to learn.

Coming Soon!

After playing Warcry with Rachel last time, I started painting up some Khorne dogs. A couple turned into a unit of 5 if I wanted to play them in one of the bigger games.I decided I might as well start on some HQs as well..... so Khorne Daemons will be coming off the paint desk soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment