Thursday, January 23, 2020

The Dark side calls....

This week I have been finishing up the Imperial side of the two core sets of Star Wars Legion.... Oh and Bossk, because who doesn't like a crocodile bounty hunter?


          Bossk has one scene in Empire Strikes Back with all the other no name bounty hunters. Boba Fett just got luck and figured out where Han Solo would be. He also doesn't talk, better make a figure of that guy.... I mean I bought it so clearly there is a demand for it.


"Okay you two, stop trying to shoot each other."


         I have a prettt good start to a first list. I finished up Dark Vader for a commander, he is more on the expensive side, at 190 base then he can take his force powers and such. Legion is played with 800pts, so that's already 25% of an army there. Hopefully, I'll get some games in with Vader, but I'll be painting up a Dewback and Lord Krennic which will give me more options as Krennic is only 90 points or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment