Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Slaves to Darkness Progress #1

Praise the sun! Well, it was shining just enough to take some nicer pictures in my living room this morning. I have now painted 520 points of Slaves to Darkness. I am missing the Chaos Sorceress Lord that is a metal Morathi model which I might eventually repaint. The Chaos Marauders are on the paint bench now, 20 is needed for 1K, but a lot of people run them in blobs of 40 due to the plus 1 to rend (AOS version of AP)

Due to magnetizing the horses and the chariot, the reigns for the horses don't really line up.

I'll keep them for now.



The "gifted" Warriors of Nurgle

Rare picture of Khorne and Nurgle not fighting with each other.

This is the first army that I have based as well as painted. Even a simple base helps immerse the models into their world. Might add some snow and blood at a later time.

The battleforce box is getting a bit more empty, but it's still a beast! 15 Chaos Knights (assembled), A Chaos Warshrine AND the Chaos Lord/ Sorcerer on a Manticore still waiting to be assembled and painted. I'll probably get 5 Knights painted up once the 20 Marauders are finished.

Coming Soon!..... ish

I picked up some Chaos Marauder Horsemen from Thunder Games and Gifts when they had their 7 year Anniversary sale this year, as well as the Gangs of the Underhive. I'll be assembling the Escher and Goliath gangs I bought off eBay once I take a flip through their equipment rules in there. 

And this weekend, I'll be heading up to Saskatoon for Toon Con to play some Necromunda, Blackstone Fortress and Hellboy. Which is all being run by Tim from http://saskminigamer.blogspot.com/... those games I mean, not all of Toon Con. Should be a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment